Wednesday 4 June 2014

Too Cool for School , Bad Girl Good Girl review

Was looking for shoes at Robinson's (Midvalley Gardens) and a makeup booth caught my eyes. There were lots of cute packaging of makeup products at this Too Cool for School booth and I got to know that this brand came from Korea.

Eager to explore this new line of cosmetics - I wanted to try each and every product - really! as the packaging is really cute.

Since I am dying to get the oh-so-famous Korean gradient lips, I think this gloss could not go wrong (product imported from Korea was another plus point.)

After much thoughts, I got myself Bad Girl Good Girl in #2 Real Orange-Tint. Orange should be a more natural shade compare to red which was the other option.


There's 2 separate liquid in 1 stick - clear lipgloss and orange jelly tint.

I applied orange tint in the middle of my upper and bottom lips and clear lipgloss on my whole lips. This is how it looks like :


Love the color and glossy effect!

Yay : Easy to blend; Able to achieve gradient lips effect, Gloss looks glassy
Nay : Not cheap at RM72 per tube ; Tint has some weird/unpleasant scent

No comments:

Post a Comment