Wednesday 4 June 2014

Clio Gelpresso Glow Tint Review

The product advertisement got me attracted for this lip gloss purchase.
After couple of testing, I got myself #1 Flat Pink


This is how it looks like after uncapping the cover. You need to twist the stick to get the gloss/tint from the plastic appliqué.


This is the effect on my lips using the plastic appliqué. I get uneven color and the gloss wouldn't blend on my lips. 


It looks better after I blend the tint with my fingers. However I find the gloss/tint pigmentation appears to be poor. It is not able to hide my slightly dark outer corner lips.


Summary : Regretted buying this tint T.T I don't like the color and it is not able to deliver the tint effect per advertisement.

Yay : Affordable at RM35.80 (bought it during promotion period at Watson)
Nay : Require to blend with fingers for smooth finish. Color pigmentation is poor and not lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment